Experienced, Compassionate North Carolina Lawyer
Overwhelming criminal accusations can create stressful situations for you and your family. At The Nachamie Law Firm, PLLC in North Carolina, our attorney, Deirdre H. Nachamie, has more than a decade of experience protecting our clients' futures.
With extensive trial experience and a dedication to personal attention, we will do everything we can to reach a positive solution in your situation. We will work to resolve your case as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. However, sometimes going to court is necessary. We are not afraid to fight for our clients in trial.
Deirdre H. Nachamie
The Nachamie Law Firm PLLC is located in Lincolnton, N.C.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security
- Real Estate
North Carolina, 1996
- May 13, 1996
Awarded J.D. Degree, Campbell University School of Law, Buies Creek, N.C.
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C.
B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Political Science 1992
Lenoir Rhyne College, Hickory, N.C.
Political Science Major
Received North Carolina Real Estate Brokers License
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT HAS INCLUDED THE FOLLOWING:
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JPC), Vice Chair/Board of Directors
- Downtown Development Association Board Member (DDA)
- Member of Business and Professional Women; Formerly Vice President
- Lincolnton/Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Hesed House of Hope Board of Director-Lincoln County's homeless shelter
- Lincoln County Coalition Against Domestic Violence (Amy's House) Board of Directors
- Board Member of the Lincoln County YMCA
- Lincoln County United Way
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.